AFS Seminars was created in 1989 by our founder Mike Gasior to provide investment education to the accounting, audit, information technology and management professionals who staff the globe's largest financial institutions.
As we enter our 26th year, AFS Seminars continues to be the premier provider of financial training and consulting to the institutional investor community worldwide.
For a quarter of a century, every major institution in North America and the Caribbean has entrusted us to make certain their personnel is on the cutting edge of knowledge regarding today’s complex securities and lightning-fast markets. Over 50,000 people have attended his programs and we offer live in-house training seminars for your staff as well as online webinars, which allow your people to participate from anywhere in the world. New for 2015, we are offering clients custom Webinars, which are online versions of our In-House Seminars, delivered via Cisco's WebEx interface. Mike Gasior will also personally customize a program to perfectly suit your institution's and personnel's needs.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss having any of our standard training sessions or a customized program presented to your staff at your location, or to inquire about our investment-related consulting services.
Mike Gasior is also available for training, consulting engagements, investigative help and expert testimony for select clients in the following areas:
- Audit and Examination Preparation
- Investigative, Forensic and Reconciliation Projects
- Insurance Company Investment Reporting and Statutory Year-End Preparation
- Front, Middle and Back Office Integrations
- Custodian Management
- Creation of Investment Policies and Guidelines
- Securities Pricing and Valuation Review
- Performance Reporting, Attribution and Analysis
- Derivative Investment Product and Model Review
- Trading and Investment Fraud and Negligence Assessment for all Security Classes
- Banking, Insurance, Pension, and Real Estate Finance Consulting
- Market Manipulation and Insider Trading Review
- Hedging and Derivative Strategies, Issues and Suitability
- Creation, Review and Implementation of Investment Benchmarks
- Expert Testimony on Matters Regarding Complex Securities and Markets